Friday, January 21, 2011

Hamilton Bridal Show was a great weekend!


January 9 & 10th was a great weekend at the Hamilton Bridal Show... the largest number of attendees since 2006!!

Each day featured two awesome fashion shows highlighting the newest bridal fashions as well as grooms, mothers and kids.

Two floors of vendors were on hand showcasing their goods & services.


I had the privilege of talking with many wonderful couples, brides & moms and their friends. Four lucky brides won the beautiful gift baskets that I had a draw for.

I look forward to following up with the many brides I met that weekend.
My goal is to meet with bridal couples over a cup of coffee (my treat & no obligation) to hear about their wedding plans and share with them the Wedding Day Coordination services I can provide to them to make their special day the best it can be... stress free & well organized for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment