Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hamilton Bridal Show - January 2010



The Hamilton Bridal Show was another success this year! Thanks to all the brides & grooms & friends who came to check out the vendors available to them - and who went home laden down with brochures, flyers and business cards!

The show seemed different this year for me. This year, I felt much more confident as I spoke with brides & their fiances, moms & bridal parties, having a great season last summer under my belt. It was also interesting this year to observe that many brides I spoke with were familiar with what a "wedding day coordinator" is! I recall that at last year's show, I spent a lot of time "educating" people on the difference between a full planner and a "day-of" coordinator. This year - more brides knew the difference and more seem to be looking for help just for the last month of their planning & then especially on their wedding day. Good news for me for sure!

I also had a positive response to the 5 large gift baskets that I held a draw for. Five lucky brides won some great goodies in the Romance Basket, Spa Basket, Coffee Break Basket, Travel Basket & Stationery Basket.


To those of you who I've had the pleasure of connecting with post-show, thanks for your time as we've met to talk! I hope to have the chance to meet many more of you in the days ahead!

Don't forget - if you want to be able to just show up and enjoy your wedding day without the stress & worries of all that needs to be taken care of - then give me a call! "We take care of your wedding day details so you don't have to!"

No comments:

Post a Comment